Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I need ideas!

So I have told you in my post called When I am Bored I talk about how I want to write a movie script. It's kinda been a pipe dream of mine for a while. I have a basis of a story already together, with some of the characters already in place, and some I know who they are but I don't have a name for them.

So here is where you come in. I don't want to tell you the plot line (for fear that someone might actually steal it). But what I can do is tell you a little about what I need in the movie.


 1. A NAME for a boy. Age of 24-30. I want a good name, that may can be shortened. He is good looking. Dark hair, blue eyes. Around 6'2". He played football (linebacker) in high school, so he is strong, but a big teddy bear.





2. A NAME for a boy. Age 22-25. This needs to be a biblical name. He is a little geeky, but has fun. He's blonde headed, with blue eyes. He's never been good at sports. He loves to hear himself talk. He has 4 brother, and 3 sisters. He is the oldest out of all of them.


This is just the start of the idea help that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment