Friday, December 2, 2011

'Tis the Season

This might not be like my normal posts.

I want to say that normally I love Christmas. I love the lights, love the warm fuzzy feeling that I get within my heart. Love the family time. But most of all I love when people get together to remember that this is the season to remember Christ.

This Christmas is not like most Christmas' for me. I don't know how to describe it, but it's different. My feelings have changed. I'm not as cheery, I don't have the warm fuzzy feeling of holidays. I am not listening to Christmas music because right now it depresses me.


But I don't want to stay in this mood. So I am going to focus on what I can focus on cheering me up. One thing. Christ. I want to focus on the birth of my Savior. The way He came into this world so meek and mild, but without His entrance into the world we would not be able to return to live with Him again.

I am going to focus on giving of my time and talents to help others to feel the Love the Savior has for all men. And maybe by giving all I can to others, the Spirit of Christmas will come to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment