Friday, December 30, 2011

Motivation

How does one acquire motivation? I need some, and have every intention of doing stuff, and then it goes unnoticed by me. Because I have no motivation when I see this obstacle that I need to face.

Motivation at work is very easy. I like being one of the best, and so working hard there is fun. I get in a zone of listening to music and answering questions. I guess it helps that I do get rewarded with a pay check, and also other bonuses; but I would work hard because thats the me everyone sees.

When it comes to me time, whether it is as simple as picking up the house, or as complex as working out motivation seems to pass me by. i can always find something else to do. Another facebook status to check, another thing to pin on pintrest, and another blog to post (that is why i am writing right now.) But all of this wasting time is just that, a waste of time. It doesn't prepare me for something that will help me in the future. Unless in the future they have a job on procrastination (in which case I call CEO)

For 2012 my goal is to motivate more, procrastinate less; yet I need to know if there are any tricks I can learn. A saying, maybe. Gold at the end of the rainbow? What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment