Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preface

Before I just jump into telling you where I am at, and why I think the way I do, I should probably tell you where I came from, and how I grew up.




I was born in the early 80's!  (This was my favorite doll.)

I am an only child (I have a step sister, but we never grew up together)

I have lived in McKinney, TX for close to 28 years. (It started out as a town, and is now a city.)

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints. (Mormon)

I spent most of my childhood living with my mom during the school year in McKinney; and all the holidays and breaks in Covina, CA with my father and stepmother.

I love music, sports, art, musicals, dreaming, and fun!

I don't really like to watch movies, I fall asleep during most of them, even when I really like them.

I had imaginary friends growing up, which kinda explains why I daydream still today.

I am a dominate personality at work, but very chill and peacemaker at home.

I hate wasting time. I would rather be doing something productive instead of siting in front of a tv.

I think that is enough of me, me, me I think I need to play the Toby Keith song, Wanna Talk about Me.



If you can last through this post, we might just make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment