Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Keep Moving Forward (Gone but never forgotten)

Have you ever seen the movie Meet the Robinsons?

It opened on my birthday in 2007. It's one of my favorite movies. Disney, of course. Well one of the parts I love the most is when Louis (the blonde haired child inventor) was down on himself for not making his peanut butter/jelly gun work. While he is sad, everyone else praises him. Then they show him the Master inventors slogan of Keep Moving Forward.


That's what I feel like. The day has finally arrived that my best friend (we will call her Andge) moved away. She will be going to another state to follow her dreams. And while I miss her already, I can already feel the help from the Holy Ghost with calmness. And peace from my Savior Jesus Christ that I am going to make it. This move was for the best for both of us. I do look forward to this. I also am going to keep moving forward in all other aspects of my life.

Mighty Moxie just might have been an inspired title for my blog. Because I feel like I am going to have to have more moxie to be myself.

As for Andge, while she is gone, her teachings have taught me so much. She is a force within me that makes me strive to get better. I am glad that she listened to the spirit and decided to move. Her faith helps mine to move towards something. Something new? Something new? Exciting? Something with Moxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment