Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wanting to write

I am writing today because I want to write. I want to type out letters that combine into words which then form sentences. I want these sentences to be funny, uplifting, and thought provoking. But that may come later. Right now I just wanna write. Sometimes I have the perfect thing to say. And I can say it in my head, but when the time comes to put these wonderful thoughts down on paper I lack. Because I want them to be so perfect. Have just the right amount of emotion behind the words that I nit pick too much at the structure of the sentence. Thinking "What if they (you) don't take this how I mean it?" or "does this sound right?" but I cant stop writing because you don't understand. That's not the point of this blog. That's letting my MOXIE go to the side and letting the insecure me step up the the plate.

So in writing to you today it is because I have a voice. I have thoughts and feelings that need to be shared. That need to be let out from my head. Do with them what you will. My job is to get them out to let me light shine. So you can make the decision for yourself. The knowledge that I have within me is not only for my use. Neither is yours. We must share our knowledge so that mankind is the benefactor.

If two heads are better than just one, think of how great we can be with more. Think of the possibilities for improvement in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment