Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When I am bored...

When I am bored...

I daydream. Like not just regular dreams. Like these dreams consist of characters with back story. It's like I know them, I feel for them, I want the best for them. Want them to be happy, to fall in love, and to fulfill their dreams. These characters continue to grow; they get angry, they date the other characters, which then they break up because most of the characters aren't right for each other.

I don't know if this is normal or not; and to be honest I don't care if it is or isn't. My daydreams are pretty cool. I have like little movies going on inside my head. Probably just from watching too much TV as a child, but at least it did something good for me.

So maybe one day you will be watching TV, and you will see a trailer for an upcoming movie. Just think of me, because that is on my bucket list. To make a movie that I wrote.

Most likely it will be under the teen category.

I love the teenage angst, the hopes and dreams that they go through, that eventually get crushed, and then renew, and grow as they mature.

Look out world, I've taken the first step (admitting that I really want to do this) next comes putting my daydreams on paper. Once this ball gets rolling, it may not stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment