Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Worst day Possible

So yesterday I told you that my best friend moved. I knew today was going to be hard. I just didn't know that hard wouldn't even begin to describe it.

Hard would mean that I was able to concentrate at work. But that didn't happen.

Hard would mean that when I saw a picture of her I would remember the good times, and be sad that I'm not gonna have those with her again. But when I saw a picture of her I remembered the times of my crying like a baby.

Then to add a kicker (or maybe a kick in the gut would be a better description) my job sucked today. Like no deal was good. I verify information, and it sealed like everyones info was missing or wrong. WTH (what the heck!) it's the day before thanksgiving 2011 and I am supposed to be thankful, but instead I am just upset, mad, and hurt.

Let's add to the fact that my bestie was driving through a no cell service zone. I didn't even know that USA still has places that didn't have cell service.

Now I don't like to throw pity parties for everyone to see. I throw plenty with small groups, but I don't like to tell a lot of people b/c I feel like you are then just looking for sympathy. So I am sorry that I am throwing this party all over the Internet. But I had to get it out.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment