Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Clean House

I've never been one to be spotless, and since I am here on my own with very few visitors I haven't really bothered to clean too much. But I have been in a cleaning mood lately. Now I don't like to be dirty at all, but being spotless has never been my thing either.

This weekend though I have started a deep clean of my house. Why? A: It needs it. I have never realized how much dust settles in a house before. I don't move around too much, and I never thought I pulled in so much dust, but apparently I do. B: I finally understand the saying that the Spirit of God cannot dwell in any unclean thing. Whether it is a person, or a house; you need to be in a clean place to be of a clean mind.

I still have stuff to clean, but now it is going through bills, and putting them up. Or pictures that need to go up.

Another thing I have noticed about having a clean house is that my mood has improved. When I live in a cluttered world, my mind becomes unclear. This may change how I look at my desk at work too!!

Although I now have a relatively clean house, there is still one more thing to tackle... THE CAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment