Monday, January 9, 2012

Differences between Men and Women (DMW) 1

I am going to start doing a weekly blog of the differences between Men and Women. Since it is going to be a regular occurrence, and that's a long Title, I am going to call it DMW.

Today's DMW is the walk. We all walk differently, but I have seen in the past days that men and women have VERY distinct walks.

Women have similarities in their walks. The soft sway of the hips, just a little bit each foot crossing into the other's line (think catwalk). The sway of the hips is a way of beckoning men to come and talk. Women enjoy walking in groups, and become more relaxed when doing so.  Also they enjoy walking for the camera, making sure to have a moment to shine individually.

Men have very different walks. Men use less hips, and more shoulder movements. When men strut with their shoulders out they are trying to attract a woman. You can almost tell the personality of the man by his walk. A athletic male has a wider base and walk very imposing. The professional man is very determined but his steps are faster, and longer. The slacker has a very laid back posture, and doesn't move very fast at all. They are not too eager to walk on camera, and seem to stiffen under the camera's eye.



Now onto something that you can help me with. Next weeks Difference between Men and Women!

I have some ideas but want to know you opinions. Leave me a message in the comment section, or on my Facebook Page, or on Google+.



  1. Smiles
  2. Ideal dates
  3. Hobbies
  4. Like to do for fun.
Also if you are interested in being a model/interviewee on a video let me know as well! I love talking to new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment