Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Counting my Blessings

So yesterdays post was negative. And I don't want to be negative again. It's too much for me to handle.

But I want to talk about why being negative is not good for me. I have so many things that are going well in my life, and yet, I can only focus on the negative. So today, for every negative thing I say, I am going to immediately write 2 positive.

~ I am single :(

  • I am providing for myself all on my own right now. I don't have to answer to anyone!
  • I am making choices for me that I have put off for a while, and I am liking the decisions being made.

~ My friends don't do anything with me.
  • I am finding hobbies that I love, and devoting myself towards such things. (Music and Video)
  • My voice lessons are going really well, and I am learning so much of who I am by my voice, whether I am quiet or loud!
This is really helpful! I should do this again! I encourage you to do the same, and when you do, you will count your blessings too. Then we can sing the hymn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment