Wednesday, March 14, 2012

iMac = iLove

So my newest toy... the 21 inch iMac! I have been doing my research for the last couple of months. I have been wanting a new computer, and debating over getting an iMac, or going back to a PC. I have owned many PC's before, and while I really do like them, for the jobs that I am doing the iMac was the definite winner. I am now doing mostly video, and picture editing. While the PC can do all of the editing I want; I have to buy the software separately; while the iMac came with both video and photo editing abilities already on it!

So I am becoming a Mac-girl. I now own an iPhone (4 yrs) a Macbook (3 yrs) and now an iMac (1 week)  It is soooo pretty! I am impressed with the speed, but most of all I love that it has 1 Terrabyte of hard drive space! I am loving that! My Macbook only had about 120 Gb on it, and I was full (only had 2.1 Gb left)

I am now editing video of Women at the Well. The ease, and speed of which I can work astounds me! I can't wait to be finished!

Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment