Tuesday, March 27, 2012

doTERRA

Ok, I am very skeptical about medicines, weight loss drugs, or any other OTC product that claims to help hundreds of people. Especially when the change is suppose to happen rather quickly. But I think I found a product I can stand behind. It's call doTERRA, it's an essential oil  that can be used for some medicines, but also for cleaning products too.

After the first class i went to I was hooked. I have always liked alternative medicines. I don't know why exactly but I know that Heavenly Father made the earth with every essential need for us. Think of people in the days of Noah's Ark. I don't see them having Tylenol lying around to take when they had a headache, but they must have had something right. Well they did. Peppermint is a great cure for the common headache.

Peppermint Essential Oil
Mentha piperita


Peppermint is popular in countless forms, from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing and as a digestive aid*. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.

Believe me I have tried this, one drop of this oil, and BAM your headache is not gone completely, but definitely down, and in time the headache goes away completely. 


Another Oil that I have just been introduced to is 

Wild Orange Essential Oil
Citrus sinensis


Cold-pressed from the orange peel, wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrusy aroma. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.

This on is AMAZING! Just one tiny drop in my hands every morning before I start work. All I do is breathe it in, and I really do feel energized for the day! With how crazy it can get at work sometimes, this really helps me to be energized, but not be jittery *why I hate energy drinks. It really is amazing!


I can't wait to learn more about all of the oils! I just told mom to use the Peppermint for her Thyroid too. Could you just imagine if that could work, and she could not have to be dependent on medicine to feel better? I am very interested to see the results! If you would like to know more about them just let me know! i can hook you up too!



No comments:

Post a Comment